What You'll Need
Pumpkin Seeds from 2, Medium Pumpkins (about 2 cups)
How to Make
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rinse seeds thoroughly, to remove all the pumpkin bits.
- Spread pumpkin seeds, evenly over baking sheet.
- Drizzle a generous (but don't go crazy) amount of olive oil over seeds.
- Sprinkle salt (about 1/2 Tbs) over seeds; stir and spread to ensure coverage; repeat.
- Bake for about 10 mins. ; stir to flip seeds; bake for an additional 15-20 mins (until they begin to turn golden.)
- Let cool & enjoy!