It's my birthday again and since last year's HUGE book giveaway seemed to be so enjoyed by all you crafty types out there, I decided to make it an annual thing. Thanks to the generosity of Lark Books, I'm pleased to announce the "36 for my 36th" gift-for-you, bookstravaganza!
All you need to do is e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by NOVEMBER 28th with the following info: YOUR NAME, MAILING ADDRESS (so I know where to send the book, if you win), and TOP 3 BOOK CHOICES from the below list. I'll do my best to give winners a book that you actually want. But hey, if you don't dig your prize, craft books make great holiday gifts!
Here are your choices:
- Knit Aid, by me 2 Copies!!
- The New Crewel, by Katherine Shaughnessy
- Absolutely A-Line, by Wendy Gratz
- Color Your Cloth, by Malka Dubrawsky
- Scraps, by Elsebeth Gynther & Christine Clemmensen
- Pushing the Envelope, by Marthe Le Van
- Handmade Papers from Naturals, by Diane Flowers
- Creative Paper Quilts, by Terry Stegmiller
- Artful Paper Dolls, by Terry Taylor
- Ready, Set, Weld!, by Kimberli Matin
- Invasion of the Plush Monsters, by Veronika Alice Gunters
- Plush-o-Rama Book & Kit
- A Very Beaded Christmas, by Terry Taylor
- Skulls, Noah Scalin
- Thank You Notes, Jan Stephenson, Kelly & Amy Appleyard
- The Complete Guide to Retro Crafts, by Suzie Millions
- The Year of the Cookie, by Rose Dunnington
- Granny Squares Now, by Susan Cotrell
- Crocheted Wire Jewelry, by Arline Fisch
- 500 Ceramic Sculptures
- Alter This!, by Alena Hennessy
- Beading with World Beads, Ray Hemachandra
- Boutique Bead & Wire Jewelry, by Melody MacDufee
- Natural Remodeling for the Not-So-Green House, by Carol Venolia & Kelly Lerner
- The Craft & Art of Bamboo, by Carol Stangler
- Pop Goes Crochet, by me 2 Copies!!
- AwareKnits, by me 5 Copies!!
- Eco-Books, by Terry taylor
- Eco-Craft, by Susan Wasinger
- Joy of Sox, by Linda Kopp
Good luck and enjoy!
Please Read, Terms & Conditions