- "Many Masters, Many Lives" by Brian Weiss, MD (Recommended by a friend. I'm already several chapters in--it's really interesting!)
- "Triptych", by Karin Slaughter (I'm a sucker for a good detective thriller. Hopefully this is one of 'em)
- "A Witch of Portobello", by Paulo Coelho (A red-head with dreads & the word "witch" in the title= I'm in!)
- "My So-Called Punk", by Matt Diehl (Picked this one up for Dave because it features some of his fave bands)
- "50 Years of Movie Posters", compiled by John Kobal (A total, vintage score from Half Price Books)
- The current issues of BUST, Interweave Knits and Knit 'n Style Magazines.
I spent a lovely, self-imposed afternoon off; on the couch perusing through my book heaven.
Speaking of Knit 'n Style, they were kind enough to give my book, Knit Aid a really nice review. Yay!
My last word on books today (well at least on this blog--i reserve the right to be able to bring them up again on Twitter), is a reminder about the Austin launch party for Jennifer Perkins' debut of "Naughty Secretary Club: The Working Girls Guide to Handmade Jewelry". She'll be at Craft-o-Rama from 3-5, signing copies, passing out cupcakes, and generally celebrating. Hope to see you there!